Post subject: Bedlam Quest (Part One)
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2006, 01:38 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Homeshard:
Drachenfels
Played Since:
The Second Age
Somehow it came to the attention of Tipsy that there was a quest which paid 1million gp for completing, and Tipsy in need of cash jumped right at it, thinking this couldnt be that hard, but it was a little harder to complete than first assumed, cause it turned out to be a massive and dangerous quest. To get the quest go to the house that contains the entrance to Bedlam, and the stairs in front of the house is a Lady which needs a document signed, so she sends you to Garrow the mayor of Luna, which the requires not only a unicorn rib and 2 ki-rin brains, but also 5 pixielegs, so Tipsy assembled these items, first for him self then with ellisdane for ellisdane, and after that with Aramis, Dani, psyche and myself (Loony Elahhez) for Ronja, Dani, Aramis, and me, and we managed to get enough parts for a total of 6 entrance tickets for Bedlam. Arsenio was being a bore and led the management of the fight first from wbb later from the house at bedlam entrance, where No Angel also helped heal the pets.

Anyways, back to the story, how'd it go? well we fought fiersly with undeads of practicly all kinds, and some monsters i have never ever seen before som either black, white or red skeleton knight graphics monsters than was very tough did a, pardon the word, shitload of damage and high dex on top.. and that was before we met red death that did up to 50 damage on a resi suit. So well, we kept pushing, cause we had to deliver that partition or whatever it was, to Gnosos, which stood in a house north west of Bedlam.. and we battled for about two hours untill Aramis and Dani managed to run though it all and get it signed then run back, shortly after Tipsy did the same then followed by me. By this time ellisdane and Ronja had left the party to hit the sacks and get some much needed rest.

Now there were some trouble getting the partition signed, Tipsy and Aramis managed to get it fairly easy signed, but Dani didnt manage to get it signed the first couple of times and i for some reason had to speak with the Lady that originally started the quest. Anyways the next part of the quest will be hard as it involves slaying a red death each, all of us.. besides that other monsters including 8 rotting corpses.

But that we will leave for part two. :)

Was fun getting a group together doing a hard quest like this, and i guess we have to finish it now we started it, and the reward is pretty cool too, so look out for part two, im sure it will be interesting.

Reply to topic
 [ 1 post ]